Having a trainer can make the difference, not only with goals, but also the time taken to reach them. Having a trainer by your side can provide the encouragement, energy and motivation you need to jumpstart your progress. A trainer can also help you set goals, create a plan to accomplish them and celebrate the day you reach them. If this sounds like what you need then you’re in the right place.
- Range of Movement Assesment – Understand how you move and how to improve your posture.
- Tailored Workout Plan – Revised every month to grow with your improvements.
- Nutrition Plan – Bespoke to your goals and exercise level, know exactly how many calories to eat.
- Nutritional Analysis – Understand your current energy balance and discover where to improve.
- Macronutrient Analysis – Breakdown of protein, carbs & fats to eat.
- Access To All Recipe Books – Know what to eat, MyFitnessPal scannable barcodes with detailed macronutrient information. All the help you need to stay on track with your nutritional goals.
- Free Calorie Guide – All you need to know about the energy in your food.
- Monthly Fitness Tests – Track your aerobic, anaerobic, strength and performance with tailored monthly tests specifically chosen for your needs.
- Body Composition Analysis & Tracking – Measure you progress from start to finish and track with the online app.
- Smartphone App – Manage your whole journey from your smartphone.
- Telephone Support – Message your coach anytime through the App
- Email Notifications – Receive email notifications reminding you what’s to come for the next day.
- Exclusive Membership – Members only area with extra discounts and offers.
Who this package is for?
From beginners to experienced athletes. Having a professional guide you through the steps can be essential to your success. Listen, anyone can learn how to train, there is a wealth of online knowledge, books and journal articles to teach you all you need to know. Most people just don’t have the time to study 5 years to find out so this is where a coach or trainer can be extremely helpful.
Maybe you need to start from the very beginning? Knowing how to safely perform movements and why can save a considerable amount of time, effort and in some cases, pain. But once, you know, you know. For advanced and experienced athletes, maybe you need to reach the next level and are looking for the cherry on the top of the proverbial cake. A coach or trainer will see the things you might miss and provide vital feedback that you need to progress, in almost any case, a trainer can be the difference between success and failure. Now, you just need to decide how many sessions per week you require?